-+One of a kind+- -+One of a kind+-

It's alright.

Not too bad, not that great; but what I did notice was that you copied the moves from Naruto.
As with the other guy, you said the you gave credit to Naruto.
I do not see anything titled "Naruto" in the movie.
Regards, and hope to see more flash from you in the future.

Ultimate Ninja Showdown I Ultimate Ninja Showdown I

Wow...

That was the best thing I have ever seen in my life.
I liked how the Flare Ninja talked. It gave a funny impression.
And so, I vote this crazy flash movie a 5.

Gaia: Glichino Mansion06 Gaia: Glichino Mansion06

Hilarious

It was funny, but then Newgrounds isn't for "meaningful" flash movies.
It was barely even animated, the bitmap images of Gaians were crappy, so on, so on. Please put more effort into doing flash movies! This is crap! So on the basis of a flash movie, I give this a one, not because of it's message, but of it's value in effort, and time taken to create this. Sakes! All you did was move the Gaians, you are sliding and making a pathetic effort to try to make them walk! Please put more effort into this, and try not to make it just into a slide. (For one, you can edit their legs to make them look like they are walking)
Thank You, and try HARDER.

Latiena responds:

nahh, to EASY :P

Apparently you dont know that gaians cant really "walk" they scuddle, and even then its crappier then what i did. your just dissing the web site and not me :) have a nice day

Thanks for all the fish! Thanks for all the fish!

Best Ever.

This is the best Non-Violent flash movie ever. People with no imagination what-so-ever would vote this a zero. This deserves a five all the way, but because of all the people who don't know how to vote correctly, this will never be a five. This flash movie sends out a nice message to everyone.

Hyuuga Neji vs Rock Lee Hyuuga Neji vs Rock Lee

Nice.

You are the #1 sprite flash creator.
Just try to work on the storyline.
:D

Mini-Speed1 responds:

Action movie is my speciality but i'm not that good to make good story...but i'm good to make comedie

Naruto : Missing Chapter Naruto : Missing Chapter

This... is the best beginner flash movie ever.

I have never seen a person making flash for the first time do something this amazing. When you revealed all the flaws to Naruto I could not resist laughing. For that, I rate this a 5!

Salad Fingers Episode 7 Salad Fingers Episode 7

Freaky.

That was disturbing, but it was a great flash movie non-the-less.

Sonic RPG eps 2 Sonic RPG eps 2

Great!

That was great, you just need to improve on your english. How do you do the smoke effects though?

MidNightMaren responds:

Tnks, well the smoke effects, I dont remember. Acid_Shiver taught me that long time ago...But if you want I can send you a file with it or something...

Gaia Adventures Gaia Adventures

Van helsons

Attually it's Von Helsons. I'm not a supporer but that's the way it's spelled. :D

Gaia Adventures 2 Gaia Adventures 2

That was great, I like anything that is GaiaOnline

If you want to use my character, my user name's Golden_Avatar.
Well, he's abit...fox.
And for all you people who don't know what GaiaOnline is, check www/GaiaOnline/com
or
www/Go-Gaia/com
(Go-Gaia was it's old server.)
/=dots cause it didn't accept urls.

Killit666 responds:

I'm glad you liked it :)